Golf Swing Trainer Aid
- Free shipping on orders over $40
- Auf Lager
- Inventar auf dem Weg
What is it?
Why it will help?
To learn a new movement in the swing you need to establish a new motor pattern. This is exactly what the Golf Swing Trainer Aid does…
This simple aid boasts:
1) Power: the Golf Swing Trainer Aid will increase your range of movement, teaching you how to create move leverage and improve your timing, leading to more speed and solid shots.
2) Plane: By creating the ideal amount of wrist hinge, forearm rotation and shoulder turn the Golf Swing Trainer Aid will allow you to experience the perfect mixture of these three key ingredients, putting you on plane with each club.
3) Sequence: The Golf Swing Trainer Aid will improve the sequence of the take-away, match up the body, arms and club in the backswing and ensure the transition of the swing starts from the ground.
4) Ball Striking: The Golf Swing Trainer Aid will centre your pivot, encourage a better path of swing and attack angle, improving your low point, leading to ball-then-turf contact.
5) Accuracy: The Golf Swing Trainer Aid will reduce independent wrist roll and allow you to control the club face in a simple effective way.
6) Flexibility: Using the Golf Swing Trainer Aid little and often will transform your range of movement, allowing your swing to feel free and effortless
7) Consistency: The Golf Swing Trainer Aid can be used in any environment. Just five minutes a day in the office, home or at the course will allow you to get the repetitions in which, in time, will lead to a more consistent swing.
8) Versatility: The Golf Swing Trainer Aid will set you on the right plane with every club in your bag. As long as you set up in the stance of the club you are working with (more tilted with shorter irons and more upright with driver) it will install the ideal amount of wrist, forearm and shoulder turn to set the swing plane with wedge through to driver.
9) Control: Setting 1 on your hinge option also allows you to feel less wrist set for those shots that require deadly accuracy or lower trajectory.
10) Clarity: The Golf Swing Trainer Aid allows you to feel not think. Learning through feeling will take away confusion and install a clear understanding of how the swing should feel.
11) Simplicity: The Golf Swing Trainer Aid has only four easy steps which simplifies how we practice and think about our swing.
12) Productivity: The Golf Swing Trainer Aid focuses on input (swing) rather than output (ball flight). By doing so it allows your practice to be more controlled rather than reacting to strike and flight.
13) Efficiency: The Golf Swing Trainer Aid installs a very efficient movement encouraging the ideal amount of wrist, forearm and shoulder turn from address to transition.
14) Swing awareness: Like a child learning to ride a bike using training wheels, the site will become your equivalent for the golf swing. Once you have learned your most effective move it will act as a constant reminder.
15) Permanent change: Changing your swing requires a new neural pathway in the brain. The Golf Swing Trainer Aid will create a new pathway that through high repetition will become your new habit (swing) allowing your to perform with great automaticity when you play. Think of this change as not water to ice but more like boiling an egg. Once it’s boiled it’s changed forever.
16) Familiarity: Interacting more often and simplifying your swing will make you feel more familiar with your own swing, reducing anxiety and adding confidence for your weekend game.
17) Convenience: With busy lives many people can’t find time to get to the range. The Golf Swing Trainer Aid can be used any place, any time. The flexibility allows you to get more access to improvement. Think of the Golf Swing Trainer Aid bringing the practice range to you!
The beauty of the Golf Swing Trainer Aid is that you only have to work little and often in order to make a permanent lasting change to your golf swing. It works around the principle of proprioception – that’s re-educating your golfing muscles to make the right moves. The portability of the Golf Swing Trainer Aid allows you to take it with you wherever you go, use it as a warm-up device before playing, at home when you’ve watching the golf, or in the office between meetings. When you are at the practice ground it is highly recommended to work on a ratio of 10:1. That’s 10 rehearsal swings with the Golf Swing Trainer Aid to each ball hit.
And the Golf Swing Trainer Aid has two settings to allow for two different hinge positions in the
backswing, two different patterns of golf swing.
Hinge setting 1: This will create less hinge, giving the sensation of more width, less loading of the wrist (around 70 degree wrist set.)
Hinge setting 2: This will generate a more traditional 90-degree wrist set.
It’s also available in both right-hand and left-handed versions. Please choose your desired option from the drop down menu at check-out.
And while the Golf Swing Trainer Aid does not focus on “teaching” the follow-through, we believe it will be automatic. If you learn the fundamentals of the backswing and transition/downswing sensations correctly, then impact and follow-through should be automated. The golf club will automatically swish freely through impact, creating speed and power at the right time.